Native Speaker (m/f/d) (English speaking) for five-group KITA
The Christliches Jugenddorf Deutschland (CJD) is one of the largest educational and social corporations in Germany. It has more than 10,500 employees who support and accompany children, young people and adults at over 350 locations in day-care centres, schools, vocational training centres and training companies, in clinics, rehabilitation facilities, residential groups and workshops. The guiding principle "No one should be left behind!", which has been coined since the foundation of the CJD in 1947, means for the CJD today that every person has the right to be part of society. The CJD supports people on this path. It enables people to develop their personality and lead an independent life through needs-oriented and networked offers.
The offerat our Kita St. Leonhard International is geared towards German and international families, for whom bilingual (German - English) education from an early age is important. The various activities offered in our KITA are just as colourful and diverse as the composition of our 105 children from 26 different nations. We are the place of life, learning and play, were languages are not taught, but experienced through practice of the immersion method.
Further information about our KITA can be found at www.cjdbraunschweig.de/angebote/kita-st-leonhard-international/
- Planning, inmplementation and reflection of pedagogical activities within the educational concept of the kindergarten
- Planning and organising of group activities
- Observing and implementation of specific activities geared towards child development
- Compliance with regards to safety, hygiene, maintenance and other regulations
- Promotion of parent co-operation as well as participation in parent meetings
- Willingness to participate in continous professional development and the sharing of your knowledge
- Bilingual KITA: fluent English speaking specialist in each group (native speaker)
- A Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Development (m/f/d) or Social Assistant certification (m/f/d) or comparable recognised training in accordance with the Department of Education of the State Lower Saxony
- Extensive pedagogical skills
- Experience in elementary education
- Very good English language skills (native speaker or English language at a C1 level)
- An attractive and varied workplace in a nationwide education and social enterprise
- Long time career opportunities in a caring and supportive work environment
- Regular training and professional development opportunities
- An interesting, responsible and varied position within a dedicated team with colleagues from across the globe
- Structured training and support
- Performance-related remuneration with company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits and child allowance
- Possibility of bike leasing
- Preferential allocation of places for your children at one of our schools
Eine Gemeinschaft, deren Werte auf dem christlichen Menschenbild basieren
Our offer sounds like it was made for you?
Apply easily using our online form or by email.
Wir freuen uns, Sie kennenzulernen.
We are looking forward to meet you.
St. Leonhard 6a
Type of position
Experience in early childhood education
Start of work
Full-time (39 hours per week)
Tel. 0531 7078-600